Is there a way to get translations of whole sentences?

I am quite a newbie with Japanese, and took the plunge of reading beginner level articles. It is quite helpful, however, I wish there was a way to get a translation for the entire sentences, because I feel oftentimes I interpret expressions wrongly, and rather than learning it wrong and taking so much effort to correct myself, I wish I could just look up what the meaning is directly. Once I am in intermediate stage, it is not so important anymore, but in the beginner level, I really wish there was a way to have translations. Maybe add this as a feature so people can add a translation themselves to reduce the workload?
Thanks!

In the additional filters of the library you can search for lessons with lesson ressources. One of them are translations. You have to scroll down to the end of the filters.

Some of lessons have full translation available at the top right tab (resources), right next to the Blue words and LingQs tab.
If you need translation of specific sentences only, just highlight sentence you want, and you’ll get automatic Google translation at the right.