Internal server error

Hi,

I tried to open a couple of contents in my library, but it shows " Internal server error" and can’t access to those contents.

Is there any solution for this?

Thank you.

having the same problem

That is a pain in the puns. I hate it when it happens to me.

Having the same problem… ugh

@all - We’re really sorry for this! Everything should be working properly now, and we’re continuing to investigate this issue to ensure it doesn’t happen again.

I’m having the same problem here, they didn’t fix it so far.

Should be fixed now. We had a very strange error with Japanese lessons. We have fixed it but have yet to figure out what caused it. Sorry about that.

Hi! When I try to open Japanese or Chinese lessons I get the Internal Server Error. I’m new here, so I know nothing about this error or how anything works, but I thought that I at least should tell someone about it.

i’m having the same problem too,can´t open any of my lessons . I hope they fix it soon .

Same problem with Korean lessons.

Internal server error. It appears to be in all languages. Please fix asap.

Having the same problem.

I’m having the same problem

Seems to be working again for Korean now.

It’s working for Chinese now. Thanks!

However, when I try to post something on the forum, I get an “internal error” message.

I got the message too, only to find that the message already posted

Yeah, when I refresh the page then the post appears. But I still get the message beforehand.

Sorry, guys! We are familiar with this issue, and you are right - even if you get “Internal Error” message, post will be added, just refresh the page.
We are working to fix this. Thanks for your patience!