Internal error

Hi everyone,

I´m trying to import a cvs file but it´s not working, It shows this message: “internal error”.
It´s the first time that I try to do this so im not sure that i did correctly.

Looks like the issue with formatting. Try to put each category into separate column.
Column A - term
b - phrase
etc…
Then give it another try.

Hi!

I put each term into separate colums but still is not working properly.

Don´t know what to do now :frowning:

Please contact us on support(at)lingq.com and make sure to add your file in attachment. I’ll look into it. :slight_smile:

I am trying to do an import from exchange of corrections of my writing. I keep getting an internal error message and it wont import as a lesson. Suggestions? Anyone else have the same problem?

@HolaNewGal Can you take a screenshot of that error and send it over to support(at)lingq.com? Thanks!

Here it is:
evgueny40Wednesday at 06:39

• Если у вас есть проблемы с насекомыми, Новый Орлеан не для вас. Конечно, у нас есть комары, и они беспощадны. Даже с репеллентом вы не можете сидеть снаружи. У нас также есть огромные тараканы. ИхОт них невозможно держатьизбавиться под в сторонедоме. отНаконец, дома.в Наконец,нашей уместности нас есть несколько видов термитов. Есть три вида домов здесь: дома, которыегде термитов,есть термиты, дома, которыегде термитовбыли термиты и домов,дома, которыегде будут иметьжить термитов!термиты!
    Интересно, но есть несколько стилистических ошибок в строении предложений или в выборе слов.
  • Import as Lesson
    Internal error

Thanks @HolaNewGal , I reported the issue. We will get it fixed.

Thanks as always your help.