Imported items checked before I listen to them

Whenever I import an item from YouTube, it is automatically marked as checked in the course in LingQ before I have even listened to it or even opened it.

Is this a bug? It makes it hard to keep track of what I have or have not listened to. For instance I am trying to import the videos from a series of over a 100 podcasts. I am obviously not going to listen to these all in one setting. Normally I would use the check marks to help me keep track of where I am in the listening, but that is of no use if all the courses are check marked before I even listen to them.

Is this an issue for anyone else?

1 Like

All your imports automatically appear under the Continue Studying shelf. Are you saying you want to remove them from there?

1 Like

No, that is not what I am referring to. I will try to explain better.

I have imported a number of YouTUbe videos form one greater that I have created a course for. Typically, when I open a course, all the lessons are listed there. Once I open or listen to the audio for a course, a green check mark appears next to the lesson in the list within the course. When I finish reading the lesson, and I mark the lesson as finished, a green bare appears (sort of like a progress bar) showing that I have Finished the the lesson. This helps me keep track of which lesson I have stared and which ones I have finished when returning to a course.

However, when I import lessons into a course, every lesson in the course automatically shows the green check mark before I even open them and start to listen. This mans that when I return to the course later, I have no visual way of telling which ones I have started and which ones are new.

Does that help clarify?

1 Like