Import problem

Hi there!
First of all, I have to say I love Lingq and through it, I’ve been progressed an awful a lot along the way.
But recently I’ve got an import problem in Traditional Chinese on Lingq which I found weird because I
haven’t the same problem in other languages as in English and Swedish.
And to be concise, I just tried importing a video on YouTube and then it was kinda success but then there was the caption but no audio track whatsoever,
is it just me or somebody somehow faced the same issue?
So, what should I do? Is there any way to fix it or
I should probably just state the bizarre situation to the development team may be via email? Thank you!

Edited: I found the issues that I mentioned above happen no matter which languages we are at,
I tested the importation of materials by uploading on Youtube and also Netflix
and discovered that some videos work, some of them just don’t, and I still don’t know why.

1 Like

There are some other similar threads with same question. Unfortunately (or luckily?) that issue isn’t on our end. But the problem is, we can’t do much about it at the moment.
In some cases Google think we are “overusing” the feature and they block auto audio importing, so that’s why audio doesn’t always import automatically. In cases like that, you can use any online YouTube to mp3 converter and upload audio manually.

1 Like