Import lesson issue

I’m having issues importing lessons on Google Chrome. It works on explorer, but for some reason whenever I try to click “import lesson” on chrome, it brings me to a blank white page…

Anyone else having this problem with chrome?

Thanks for reporting this. It does appear to be an error in Chrome, and we’ll get it fixed as soon as we can.

There is a bug in Chrome that prevents the bookmarklet from working. Unfortunately, it is their bug and there is nothing we can do about it. It looks like they have addressed the bug and it will be fixed when they push their next update. In the meantime, you will have to use another browser if you want to use the bookmarklet.

I cannot import lessons on explorer 7.0.1.
When I try to add the lesson to my collection, the page doesn’t open at all (it’s trying and trying and…).
I noticed that yesterday and today it still doesn’t work.
I cannot check how it works on the other browsers.

Thank you for report this. We are working on resolving this. It should not be too long.

@bea_lk - Try clearing your browser’s cookies and cache. This should resolve the issue. Please let us know if you continue to encounter problems with the Import section.

It is working now, thank you :slight_smile:

Same problem as bea Ik here.
I cleared my brower’s cookies and cache (firefox 7.1), restarted my computer but it still doesn’t work.

Serge, I know that Firefox has different time periods for clearing these, ranging from “Last Hour” to “Everything”. Make sure that you select “Everything” then clear it again and see if it helps.

I did select “everything” :frowning:

What version of Firefox are you using? You mentioned 7.1 – did you mean 7.0.1? Does the Import section work in other browsers such as Chrome?

It is indeed the 7.0.1 version
I don’t know about Chrome…

It finally works with Chrome… thank you for your help :slight_smile: