I'm so frustrated

@pma04mts The issue reported on this thread isn’t related to mobile apps, it’s related to manually importing lessons on the site, with missing parts of text. Our team is still working on it and I really hope they will push a fix soon.
Regarding your issue, can you please email me again? I checked inbox but can’t find any email from you lately, the last one I see is from October. What problem exactly do you have? Are you saying that lessons you can normally open on the website don’t work on the app?

Hi Zoran,

Ahh I see, my problem is different. I can send the email again but it just says what I’ve already posted. To clarify, I can’t open anything using the app anymore. This is only the case with French, the app works normally with other languages. Every time I try to open French content I get the message: “Error Could not load lesson. Please check your internet connection or try again later.” I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling and have tried the app on different devices such as my Iphone.

Thanks. I replied on your email with more info. Let’s continue conversation there.