I'm new on Lingq

Sorry!! I made a typo in the tittle of my first post and it was not possible to edit it! So I prefered to delete it :slight_smile: Really sorry for those who answered, please don’t hesitate to get it touch with me again!
I’m still learning!

So as I was saying, I’m new here and I’m still discovering the amazing way of learning a language through Lingq. I’m a language learner and French and Spanish instructor. I help people who are learning French and Spanish so if you need anything don’t hesitate to ask me! I love meeting people from very different places and languages are a very important part of my life. I have two kids who are bilingual in French and Spanish, as we all are in our family.

I’m sure I’ll learn a lot here and I hope to meet people to practice English, Portuguese or Italian which are the languages I can speak right now!

I also wanted to let you know I’ve started to upload some French lessons from my site “La cuisine de Katy”. You can find them here: Gastronomie française: traditions et nouveautés culinaires: Connectez-vous - LingQ
and here:
Les recettes de Katy: Connectez-vous - LingQ

See you soon!

Katy!

11 Likes

Welcome and thanks for the great content. Merci!

1 Like

Thanks Steve for your great tips!

Welcome to LingQ! I’ve checked out your course, “La cuisine de Katy.” I like it. Thank you :))

1 Like

In fact it is outstanding.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! I’m really happy to know you’re enjoying it! If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Steve! Knowing you and French learners like what work encourages me to create more ressources.

2 Likes

I agree. I just completed the course, and I find it outstanding.

1 Like

Sure, and thank you. The same here, please feel free to contact me if you need anything. Incidentally, your website is amazing! ~Brussel Sprouts, I’ve no idea what to do with them. Yet they are so good for one’s health. I will try your recipe, “Choux de Bruxelles sauté”.

1 Like

Thank Imani! I didn’t really like Brussel Sprouts either untill I ate them at my neighbour’s, who by the way is from the USA. She told me she and her family always eat them that way for Thanksgiving.

1 Like

I’ve just uploaded a new article in “Gastronomie française: traditions et nouveautés culinaires” Login - LingQ

2 Likes

I’m uploading all the recipes too in this course

1 Like

Wonderful! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks so much :hugs:

1 Like