I want to convert a book I bought in Google Play

I have purchased a book in Google Play in Spanish along with the Audio version. I have downloaded Calibre. How do I use it to convert the books from Google and import them into LingQ?

I haven’t used Calibre in years, but that’s your first step. Learn how to import a google book into Calibre. Then in LingQ, all you have to do is hit the big black Import button on the right side of the screen, then click ebook. From there you can drag and drop the Calibre file in a box and it will import it for you. The box lists the formats it can import so be sure you use one of those when you save the Calibre file. Calibre can save as epub and txt, both of which LingQ Import can accept. If the google book is already in epub, you don’t need Calibre.

Hope that gets you started. After importing you may have to fix some formatting problems. You can edit the lessons that you have imported, but it’s not the most intuitive of apps. If you get that far, post again and I or others will try to help. I edit all mine to fit my own requirements, but I’m fussy.

Here is a link to a step by step that I haven’t tried myself. (I use Epubor’s DRM removal software in order to import the books I buy into LingQ.)