I Can't see new/my posts

I made a post in Mark’s thread “Major update to lessons organization, tutoring fuctionality and much more”, but I can’t see my post nor the posts after mine.
When I something and go to “post comment” apparently it does not work too.

2 Likes

I see the same. It appears to be a javascript error when trying to load content at the bottom of the page when scrolling down. I did that with the browser’s javascript console open and these errors appeared:

RichEditor.js?e8b1:608 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property ‘1’ of null
at t.Linkify (RichEditor.js?e8b1:608)
at f._constructComponentWithoutOwner (ReactCompositeComponent.js:306)
at f._constructComponent (ReactCompositeComponent.js:282)
at f.mountComponent (ReactCompositeComponent.js:185)
at Object.mountComponent (ReactReconciler.js:43)
at mountChildren (ReactMultiChild.js:234)
at m._createInitialChildren (ReactDOMComponent.js:701)
at mountComponent (ReactDOMComponent.js:520)
… etc. …

1 Like
  1. Also can’t edit posts

2. I can’t see the options below the page: Screenshot by Lightshot

3. I can’t open other threads in the Community page using: right click → “Open link in new tab”. So the only way to open is leaving the page I’m in.

4. I have to change the language I’m studying to see my/others statistics (or leave the page I’m in and go to “profile” page)
    I would like to have this back: Screenshot by Lightshot

Also: “Achievements” in french it’s not updating (not new, it wasn’t working before the update) —> Screenshot by Lightshot

And what does this mean? Screenshot by Lightshot

Thanks for the feedback!

1. What device are you on? That looks like a very low resolution. We will have to see what we can do there.
  2. Yes, the forum is set up differently now. We do plan on bringing back the list of recent threads in the sidebar though. Give us a few days. You will then be able to right click those threads to open in another tab.
  3. That is something that just had to give when we look to reduce clutter on the Lessons pages. As you say you can access it from the Profile page which is just one click away.
  4. We’ll add the Achievements issue to our bug list, thanks.
  5. That is your Activity Score which is what causes your Activity Apple to change colour

I am not seeing this particular problem any more. I hope it’s something you fixed rather than just luck, which is capricious…

1. My monitor broke, so I’m using an old one for a while.

And another thing, If I zoom out the grey tabs disappear.

Yes, this has been fixed

1 Like

Ok, thanks. We’ll make sure the layout responds better to different resolutions.