I can't open the new languages

I was trying to check out the new languages at LingQ, but the list linking to the new supported languages doesn’t seem to be working…

@JayB - If you’re having trouble with the language dropdown, try refreshing the page. It seems to be working fine.

Thanks Mark. But alas I still can’t get it to work. :frowning:

I can get the drop down for the “old” languages, but the button at the bottom of the list for the “new” languages seems completely frozen.

Can I really be the only one who is having this problem!?

(Maybe I should try setting up a new account or something…?)

JayB you could tell us what’s your operating system and the browser you’re using.

Try cleaning the cache of your browser (google “clean cache nameofyourbrowser”).

Windows XP Pro, Microsoft Internet Explorer.

(Yeah, I know…! My first computer was an AppleMac, but I sold out to Bill Gates a long time ago… I still feel bad about it now!)

Okay – I can now open Dutch :slight_smile:

So it was the cache… :stuck_out_tongue:
If you ever notice errors on the site, the best place to start is by refreshing the page/clearing the cache, especially when it seems like nobody else is having the same problem.

JayB you deserve all the bad computer-related-things that come to you! (selling out to Gates, not nice! how could you!) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: