I can't find the Cancel Account button

I would also like to have my subscription canceled please.

1 Like

@codylayton It’s taken care of.

1 Like

@nico_mia Done, canceled.

1 Like

Hi! I can’t find the cancel button. I’d like to cancel.

1 Like

@RichG I took care of it for you.

2 Likes

Hello. I would like to cancel my subscription.

1 Like

@kg200004 It’s taken care of now.

1 Like

I canceled my account last year via my Google Play account. I was recently billed again for another year. when I look in my Play store it shows no lingq subscription. Can someone please cancel my subscription and refund me. You can look at my account and see I haven’t used it. Can you also delete my account.
Thank you.

1 Like

@HayleyG You were subscribed to Premium through the website, not Google Play. I refunded your payment and expired subscription.

1 Like

hello can i cancel my subscription.

1 Like

Hello, I would like to cancel my subscription.

1 Like

I took care of it for you.

1 Like

Sure, it’s taken care of now.

1 Like

please cancel lingq subscription and delete lingq account

the option to delete my account is missing from the site, i am unable to use do it on the app on my phone, because the app doesn’t work

1 Like

@alexwalker Sure, it’s taken care of now.

1 Like

So many people asking for the delete button, but there is non. Is this politics?
I searched more then 1 hour to find the button. I am flushed by anger, that you hinder people cancelling subscription. Immediately delete my account, thanks.

5 Likes

Can you also please cancel my subscription and delete my account with all associated data? Please confirm this via email to the address I set in my account.

1 Like

@juergen.wieland I canceled your subscription. The option to cancel is under the Change Plan button on the account settings page.

1 Like

@vivid.bell5241 Sure, I took care of it,

1 Like

Can you please cancel my subscription, the option to cancel is not under the change plan button on account settings page.

1 Like