I can't find the Cancel Account button

please help me cancel my subscription

1 Like

@shidafang Sure, it’s taken care of.

1 Like

I also want to cancel my subscription but the button is missing.

1 Like

@fristrup It’s canceled now.

1 Like

are you sure, it still says renewing on june on my account page

1 Like

I think I have already canceled the subscription last year, but it keep charging annual fee today. I try to find the cancel button again ,but it’s gone. I have to say LingQ is good for learning language, but I don’t have enough time right now. So could you pls refund the money?I have already canceled it before, unfortunately, it turned out to be not.

1 Like

@yangweizhao No problem, I took care of it for you, refunded the payment and expired subscription.

1 Like

I am sure, no worries, it won’t renew.

1 Like

I changed my plan from premium to free but also would like to cancel my subscription and cannot find a means to do so…

1 Like

@Hellseher5 Your account is scheduled to drop to the Free level after your current paid month expires.

1 Like

Could you please cancel my subscription?

1 Like

@kierancampbell Sure, done.

1 Like

If you want to delete your account go to settings and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. The delete account button should be there. It should look like this :arrow_down:

1 Like

I canceled my account last year via my iTunes account. I was recently billed again for another year. when I look in my iTunes it show no lingq subscription. can someone please cancel my subscription and refund me. you can look at my account and see I haven’t used it. thank you.

1 Like

@singleorigin You are subscribed to Premium through website, not Apple Store. I refunded your payment and expired subscription.

1 Like

I cannot find the cancel button on my account page and have tried scrolling and zooming out. I would like to downgrade back to the free version. If not possible I’m ok with cancelling. Could you look into this for me?

2 Likes

@amcg91 It’s taken care of now.

1 Like

Hi. Like so many others I can’t find a cancel button on my page. I would like to downgrade to the free version. If not possible I’m ok with cancelling my account.
Could you please take care of that for me?

1 Like

@FrantzJaeger Sure, it’s taken care of now.

1 Like

I would like to cancel my account as well

1 Like