I cannot see repair streak button

I cannot see repair streak button however I have more than 5000 coins

1 Like

@eriasarii I fixed your streak.

1 Like

@eriasarii general rules are: streak can be fixed when there is a maximum of 1 day break (then repair streak button will be shown for you), you need to have enough coins for repair - 5000 coins and first you need to decide either you are repairing your ongoing streak or you are starting new count, so skipping repair phase and start with a clean slate by gaining 1 day streak. When you are gaining 1 day streak after the break, your streak is considered not broken anymore, thus repair streak button is not appearing.

2 Likes

Hey Zoran!
I forgot to connect my ipad to the internet till 00:00 tonight and as soon as I did, my streak turned to 1 day since I had 5+ hours of listening in the app, can you fix it, since I can’t see the repair button anymore.

1 Like

@Dr.HHS I fixed your streak.

2 Likes

Hi Zoran! Same thing happened to me and lost my streak. I did not notice I had lost my streak this morning and started to read, and now since my streak is 1 I can’t repair it. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

@SamuelC I fixed your streak too.

2 Likes

How do I get to repear my streak? I thought I would get some popup or find a button somewhere… cannot see anything, how do you go about it?

1 Like

@steph-fr Your streak is active, everything seems fine.

1 Like