How to remove a deleted lesson from my imported lessons?

I’m struggling to get used to Lingq. I tried to import a lesson on the app, but then couldn’t upload audio, so I deleted the lesson and re-did it with audio on desktop. But the deleted lesson is still in my list of imports, but when I click on it I get a 404.

Also, yesterday I successfully created three lessons on desktop with audio imports. But only two of them show up in my list of imported lessons. To find the third I have to go to the course page where I have all three imported lessons.

Any help would be appreciated. I’d like to see all of my imported lessons in one place, without any deleted lessons in the list.

5 Likes

This is a recurring problem that’s very annoying. I have again a bunch of them in my courses!

3 Likes

I’ve uploaded several more audio clips and 50% of them are failing for some reason (but the same clips work later). So now I have even more deleted lessons in my course. If anyone knows how to fix this, please share.

4 Likes

Hi @lina505 !
Thank you for pointing out the issue. It has been noted already and will be fixed soon.

2 Likes

@Denys_B Any updates regarding this? Can we hope that this bug will be fixed soon? Thanks.

2 Likes

Yep, and especially the option to delete all lessons and courses that we have as ghosts at the moment? They have multiplied like crazy in this period!

1 Like

We expect to push a fix for this very soon. Again, thanks for your patience and sorry about any inconvenience.

3 Likes

In case you knew more about it: -When the ghost lessons would disappear again? Is there any alternative way to put them out of the sight and away from the list instead of deleting? From time to time a deleting does not work. Thanks.

1 Like

Unfortunately no. Lingq removed the archive option years ago. Don’t ask me why. I don’t think it makes sense at all and I wish it was reintroduced.

2 Likes

I still want to be able to delete everything. Archive included. Just in case. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m facing the same issues and the ghost lessons/courses are building up, which is annoying.

3 Likes