How to cancel my membership?

Hello Zoran,
please cancel my subscription too. I am currently learning a language which is not supported by lingq.
Unforunately, there’s no downgrade option under “Change my plan” and I was searching both the Account and the Change my plan pages but couldn’t find anything.

1 Like

@kaijung1 Sure, done.

1 Like

I also want to cancel my subscription. The account page showed that my account would be changed to Free on June 6th or 7th 2023 but instead I ended up getting rebilled. I feel a bit cheated and would like my rebill transaction cancelled please.

On Login - LingQ, I see the FAQ still references a cancel button which doesn’t seem to exist anymore. That should probably be addressed.

2 Likes

Please, I want to cancel my account

1 Like

Did you not see my message bellow? I took care of it for you and canceled your subscription. Or are you saying that you want to remove your account completely?

1 Like

@Matt9 I refunded your latest payment and expired the subscription.

1 Like

I want to cancel my premium subscription, I cannot find the link in the account settings.

1 Like

@ambrorina I took care of it for you.

1 Like

I would like to cancel my subscription, thanks

1 Like

I want to cancel my premium subscription. I have no possibility to cancel the subscription. Neither a link on the account page nor on the change plan page.

1 Like

I want to cancel my subscription as well

1 Like

@artm It’s taken care of now.

1 Like

@Baggiox I took care of it for you.

1 Like

@kiril.z Cancelled.

1 Like

Can you please cancel mine aswell

1 Like

@Hajunkim7 Sure, it’s taken care of now.

1 Like

Hi, can I cancel my membership please.

thanks

1 Like

Zoran, would you take auto renewal off for my account?

1 Like

Hi - can you please cancel my membership/subscription? Thanks!

1 Like

@WhoDeeley Sure, it’s taken care of now.

1 Like