How make Money on lingq?

Hey there!
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out and ask how you’ve been spreading the word about LingQ lately. Have you been inviting friends to join this amazing language learning platform?

No, I have never done that. I fear that the recomendees might contact me or even make me responsible for when they encounter bugs with LingQ. I’m a LingQ fan but this is currently not an option for me.

But there are other ways to make money on LingQ:

1. You could share lessons to the library and get payed out ‘points’ that can be converted to currency again. If a couple thousand people have opened your lessons, you might have enough to buy you a coffee. Note that the content must be either created by you, be under a compatible Creative Commons license, under public domain or have explicit permission by the copyright holder.
  2. You could also become a tutor here and get rich that way.
7 Likes

“get rich that way”
Maybe as the founder of an AI language startup… not as a language tutor :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also, you can provide newcomers with an extended trial period by giving them temporary access to your account, and get rich that way :slight_smile: It definitely would be a niche on LingQ.