How am I able to change the tutor after sending a request?

Is there a way to change a correction tutor ?
I am curious what I can do if my tutor happens to be too busy to correct my writings.

Hi! You can change the tutor by going to the Write page and clicking on the writing. A window will appear allowing you to select another corrector.
I encourage you to change the corrector whenever 2 days have passed and the corrector has still not corrected the writing.

Let me know if you have any more questions :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply and deleting the doubled posting, Alex.
I DO have some more questions. :slight_smile:

#1 How am I able to delete/cancel my posting here?
#2 I’ve just found the way, “how to change tutor”, on my own, but I had to struggle a lot. I don’t know why but whenever I choose a tutor on his or her profile, the writing disappears and I have to paste it again. Or, when I try to send a request from the list of tutors, it fails anyway. Grrrrrrrrrrr. I’m using Chrome.
#3 Can’t I have the 50% discount after I upgraded my member ship? I did it just now but my request of correcting date is set by the date when I was a free member. It’s pity since I had to wait for days and I didn’t get the correction yet. ← Uh oh, I received the correction.

Gosh! The credit card is going to expire soon. Is this the reason? I will take care of it…
and I forgot to add “enter coupon code UPSAVE500”, could you help me with it too? (>_<;)

Not a problem :slight_smile:

(1) At the moment, you cannot delete posts. If we see any duplicate threads we’ll delete one, so don’t worry about that. If you double-post on accident, you can always edit one of the posts!
(2) If you click the title of the writing when on the Write page, you will be able to select a tutor from the popup. If your preferred tutor isn’t listed, you can search for them. If you click on “Submit Writing” on someone’s profile, just select your text from the dropdown under “Pending Submissions”. It can be tricky, but you seem to have figured it out :slight_smile: In the meantime, we are continuing to improve this process.
(3) Since the writing wasn’t corrected before you upgraded your account, I have now added some additional points to your account to make up for this. Sorry for the trouble!

I’ve also now applied this upgrade coupon code to your account. If you need anything else, be sure to let me know!

Wow, so many thanks to you, Alex!

I have another question about importing corrected writings.
What does this “import” actually mean?
I saw a word “shared” somewhere on my page, and would it mean that it might be shared by someone?
Hope not !!

This button allows you to import the corrected version of the writing so you can study it like a regular private lesson. Don’t worry – it won’t be shared with others unless you specifically share it in the Library! :slight_smile:

Good grief.
Thanks a lot !