Dear my tutor,
Can you tell me: A hospital that has only one faculty we call “Special Hospital”. How can we call a hospital that has many faculties in English?

I think you are referring to what we would call a Specialty Hospital and a General Hospital.

I forgot to mention that it would be better to post your questions in the “Ask Your Tutor” forum.

If you are a Free or Basic member, you will not be able to post on the “Ask Your Tutor” forum. This forum is only for Plus and Premium members. If you would like your tutor to answer your questions, you will have to upgrade to Plus or Premium membership by clicking on the Account link.


Jill Soles
LingQ Support