Hide the coin counter!

Is there a way to hide the coin counter and avatar to the next level indicator?

IMO, irritating!

Yes, I said goodbye to the damned thing this morning. Go to user spatterson’s profile page to find solution.

1 Like

Maybe it would be OK if at the top of the page next to known words.

Download an adblocker plugin and tell it that it is an ad.

2 Likes

Keke that is a very clever solution

For me, it’s not that I don’t like it, it’s the location.

1 Like

It is not that i don’t like the idea-- i don’t like that it takes up valuable screen space. I like having more of the text that i am studying visible so that i don’t have to scroll.

2 Likes

@all - Just a heads up, we’re looking into possibly moving the Avatar progress bar to the dashboard, which would address some of the issues raised on this thread.

Sounds great.

BTW. I really like the certificate-- will print one out when i get to the advanced level in French.

Regarding the certificate, why does it say I am at advanced 1 when my pokemon is just about to power up to advanced 3?

@mikebooks - Awesome, glad to hear you like it!

@ColinJohnstone - It displays the level which you have achieved, not your current level. Much in the same way as if you are in grade 9, you have successfully completed up to grade 8 but won’t have completed grade 9 until you start grade 10. Does that make any sense? :slight_smile:

“Does that make any sense?”

It makes perfect sense.

I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve gotten use to the coin counter thingy on the bottom of the lesson page.

I’ve gotten used to it too-- but i still don’t like that it takes up valuable screen space.
I think that the idea behind it is good-- it just needs to be placed elsewhere (or have a button to disable it)…

M