Hidden words in the lesson

In this lesson you just can’t mark all the words because they are hidden. If I finish the lesson, those 25 rubbish-words would go to my known-words list.

Screenshot of the lesson with all the available words lingQued:

In this lesson, as many as 68 words are hidden: Login - LingQ

2 Likes

Sergey, just curious what you mean by hidden? Do they appear if you edit the lesson, but don’t appear in the reading/lingq’ing section?

I mean that as you have gone through the lesson and have marked all the words, you expect the counter of the remaining words to be zero. As you can see on the screenshot - it is not.
Actually I looked into edit version, it looks ok. This remaining number seems to be a bug, which if guessing, is caused by quotation mark symbols or such.

1 Like

I see now the 25 number. Yes, I wondered about the quotation marks and other symbols as well. The formatting is a bit funny as you point out.

1 Like

Not sure this post was noticed.

1 Like

@SergeyFM I’ve just re-split both lessons you mentioned and they should be fixed now.

2 Likes

The bug is still here, I see more lessons with it. For instance, https://www.lingq.com/en/learn/de/web/lesson/36464

In my opinion, a root-cause should be found.

1 Like

Thanks Sergey. This issue should be solved after update to 5.0 version soon. In the meantime, I fixed that lesson too.

1 Like