Help Translate LingQ into Your Language

Ok, ik heb het allemaal even snel nagelezen en volgens mij is het zo in orde!

gr. sjoerd

#363 “intro/Import/Import.html”
It seems to be a part of URL… %) Have this to be translated?..

No. Please just leave that as is. It is part of a url and if it’s translated it will break. :frowning:

“It look like this tutor has no more available time today. Please try either another day or tutor.”

Is this message shown when the member is trying to set up 1-on-1 with the tutor, and there is no available time slots?

Yes, that’s right although it is rarely displayed since, in theory, tutors without available time should not appear on the Conversations List in Speak. Every once in a while there is an exception and this message appears.

Mark,
I suppose you have enough people to help with Russian, but if you’ll think about Hebrew translations - I can help.
Ina

Thanks, Ina, we’ll keep that in mind! We would like to translate into many more languages someday.

Mark, what is “Natural Order” (a sorting option for lessons) and why there is no this phrase at translation tool?

Rasana,

This is the natural order of lessons in the course. In fact, I have changed this to Course Order and will be adding it to the translation tool shortly. Thanks for pointing this out.