Help me!

Im new to this I bought a 12 month promo from living social and I have no idea what it did for me. Im lost and if there was an email address I could write to that would be helpful.

You can write to: support @ lingq . com (remove the spaces).

Thank you

Hi there,

If you’re wondering how to use the site, I recommend checking out Tutorial View. Simply visit the Library, select any lesson then click “Tutorial View” at the top for step-by-step instructions on how to learn on LingQ.

While using the site, if you have any questions I encourage you to (1) check the Help section, (2) post on the forum or (3) send us an email at support (at) lingq.com. Good luck!

lovely I feel better already!

Hallo
I bought the course Japanese but I dont know how to get started - please help me. Answers in spanish, english or german please
sabinabalta@yahoo.es

@Sabinasan

The best place to start is by taking a quick look at the resources on the Help page - Help.

In particular, you should take a look at these three pages -
How do I learn on LingQ? - Getting Started
Two weeks at LingQ Academy - Getting Started - Two Weeks at LingQ Academy
Learn about our method - Learn languages from what you're interested in!

When you are ready begin with the Getting Started course on the Learn page. You can choose Getting Started as an option from the drop down on the right side of the page. I also recommend using the Tutorial when you open a lesson. You will find the Tutorial in the Lesson Resources drop down in the dashboard on the right side.
Then, if you still have questions, let us know or post your questions on the forum Language Learning Forum - LingQ: Discuss all things language! to get help or suggestions from other members.

Good luck!