Have you any tips on gaining access to ChatGPT?

It keeps saying “Signup is currently unavailable, please try again later.” and the internet tells me to try later - not helpful.

1 Like

I’ve just tried, there are no problems to access it. Sometimes it’s just like that, they limit the usage to access it if there are too many using it. (Plus users should have a priority access though).

2 Likes

Besides, try to access Poe.com. It’s the same thing and more, you have ChatGPT there as well.

3 Likes

Which browser are you using? I was using ones other than Chrome and ran into all kinds of obstacles. Try using Chrome and see if it’s still an issue.

1 Like

A hotmail address didn’t work at all. Gmail did.

1 Like

If you are consistently getting that message, try clearing cookies in your browser and refreshing the page.

Sometimes web software assigns you to a group arbitrarily for which certain features are enabled/disabled. Not saying OpenAI does this, but clearing cookies is easy to try and sometimes works.

1 Like

You need to buy phone, not for free, just pay ~1 usd for EU temporary phone number. Sign up ChatGPT with VPN. Bind your google email to your account and sign in with google only for all next times. Done

Now I use claude and Gemini together without any hacks. It works better for me than OpenAI

1 Like