Happy Birthday Steve!

FIRST!!!

no seriously, while I haven’t been using LingQ per say for language learning atm, Steve is someone whom I have great admiration for and is one of my role models.

Happy birthday, Steve! I wish you all the best.

Happy birthday, Steve! Have a good one.

I wish you many more fruitful decades of language learning!

生日快樂 - Happy Birthday - Joyeux Anniversaire, Steve!
All the best for you and LingQ!

indeed, furtehr salutations from me, happy birthday Mr Kaufmann

Many happy returns of the day from me, too!

Ganz herzliche und sonnige Geburtstagsgrüsse aus der Schweiz!

Happy Birthday!

When I first met LingQ in 2008, I thought of Steve as a guy implementing a great idea that I was also passionate about. Three years later I see him much more as a teacher of language… the kind of teacher (and learner) I would like to be. Thanks :slight_smile:

Wszystkiego najlepszego Steve :slight_smile:

Mazl-tov tsu dayn geboyrntog, Steve! Biz hundert un tsvantsik!

Přeji ti vše nejlepší a hodně zdraví k tvým narozeninám Steve.

Happy birthday, Steve! It’s been an exciting year as you’ve traveled the world, visiting the US, driving through Europe and even heading to Russia for two full weeks. But even so, I can’t wait to see what this new year holds for you. Wishing you all the best!

Parabéns Steve.
Saúde, paz e muita felicidade.

Thank you all. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate our wonderful LingQ community!

Lot’s of people are thinking of you on your birthday. I just wanted to let you know I’m one of them. Have a wonderful day! :slight_smile:

Ah je ne savais pas ! Bon anniversaire alors. :slight_smile:

Happy birthday and thanks for all your efforts for our benefit.

Steve, sice už jsem ti přál na tvé zdi, ale popřeju ti i tady…když už ti tu takhle všichni přejí :slight_smile: …tak všechno nejlepší a hodně štěstí, zdraví a ať se naučíš tolik jazyků, kolik si jen přeješ :slight_smile: (to by mě zajímalo kolik jazyků by sis přál naučit se) :slight_smile:

Happy birthday! Hope it’s a good one!

Thanks again to all.

Jarda

Děkuji vám za milé přání. I dovázal text a zachránil tři různé obránce slova přání, přál,přejí,přeješ. Chtěl bych se naučit jeden jazyk po druhovu, krok za krokům. Každý z nich je fascinující cestu za poznáním. Doufám, že navštíví Českou republiku v únoru. Můžeme o tom diskutovat později.