Free access for Ukrainians

@gilburt.a.m @dashnaky You are Premium users now.

Hi, I’m Ukrainian. Is it still possible to have free access for Ukrainian? What I need to do to get It? I will be very grateful for your help!))

@ksenkandrew You are Premium user now.

I am a Ukrainian refugee. Now I’m learning English intensively. Сan I get premium access? Красно дякую!

@openyourmind You are Premium user now.

thank you very much for your help in learning the language! :partying_face:

Hi Zoran, do you still provide Premium access to Ukrainian people? Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Zoran, im Ukrainian refugee from Germany. If it’s possible I would be happy to have premium account as well.

1 Like

Hi Zoran, it seems like my access might have expired :pensive:, would it be possible to extend it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Zoran,

I’m from Ukraine,

I want to improve my learning English, can I get premium access?

Thank you in addition
Ivan

Hi, Zoran,

I’m from Ukraine,

Thank you in addition
Ivan

Hi,
I am from Ukraine
living in Denmark in Copenhagen as a refugee
I need to learn Danish and improve my English.
My friend recommended me Lingq.
Can I get a premium account please?
Thank you

Hi, dear LingQ. I’m from Ukraine. Now in Germany. Is it possibile to learn Deutsch with your help? I will be so grateful

Hi @muhomormuhomorov Please reach us at support@lingq.com, send us proof that you are Ukrainian and we’ll give you Premium access. Thanks.

Hi @ReginaRegina, upgraded your account, you are premium. Thanks

Dear all.

I’m from Ukraine,

Thank you in addition
Ivan

Hi @ivanandruko Please reach us at support@lingq.com, send us proof that you are Ukrainian and we’ll give you Premium access. Thanks.

Hi @LingQlearner , i have sent email at support@lingq.com , but I dont have accepting any response till now

Hi @ivanandruko Would it possible to send your email once again to support@lingq.com and put into CC tiagor@lingq.com, as guys just checked email box and couldn’t find your initial email. Thanks for understanding.

Hello! I’m from Ukraine. I’ve already used a coupon for free premium access. Is it possible to extend my premium access for the next 6 months? Thanks!

1 Like