Free access for Ukrainians

@a.danilenko1991 Your account is Premium now.

I am Ukrainian and I want to learn Polish. Thank you

hi @istomindesign, your account was upgraded to premium.

Hi, I am a Ukrainian living abroad and would like to get access to the app to develop myself.

@zoran Hello. Would it be possible to upgrade my account to premium? I am Ukrainian and am making efforts to improve my English skills. Your support is highly appreciated and valued.

Hi, I am also ukrainian. Can i get premium please?

Привіт чи можна отримати доступ до вивчення мови

@oleksandr97 @Antorestima @denisdeni your accounts were upgraded to premium.

1 Like

Hello! I joined LingQ recently and found it extremely useful. I am a Ukrainian person studying English and I would love to have a premium account if it’s still possible.
Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hi @ShineShade , your account is premium now, enjoy

1 Like

Hello. My name is Arseny. I paid for the first month and I liked this site. Since I am a Ukrainian citizen, can I get a free subscription? Thank you!

Hi im ukrainian wanting to learn polish better.

Hello @LingQlearner, I’m Ukrainian and I’m learning French. May I have premium access for French, please?

hey @LingQlearner I’m ukranian from my mothers side who grew up in portugal, moved to spain since the last year. access to new language would very much be appreciated.

Dear LingQ, thank you for this huge support! Your application is incredibly helpful. I would be grateful if I could request access to the Spanish course.

1 Like

Hi! I`m from Ukraine. I would like to get premium access for English. Thanks!

1 Like

@InnaLil @juliasaw You are Premium users now.

2 Likes

Do I have to be full Ukrainian to have free? :frowning:

Hello @LingQlearner I am a Ukrainian student living in Norway. Can I access Premium to learn Norwegian?

@crancemultacci @arseniimakarenkov @2whxxc75hp @lukash32 You are all Premium users now.

3 Likes