Flashcard glitch

When I study a new lesson in LingQ and I want to review all the flashcards (old and new) in the article, which appear in the menu on the right, I find I have to leave the lesson then re-enter it (or refresh the page). Otherwise, if I just click the flashcards button under My LingQs straight away, it only gives me the first three words on the list.

It’s not a big deal, but maybe this glitch is easily fixed?

Interesting point.

I find the that most productive time to study flash cards is just before and just after studying the item.

I do the “old friends” first, and now I find myself moving words to known from this list.

Then after clicking on “I know all” I have to refresh, and then I do all of them, including the new ones.

I am not sure if this is a glitch, but given the tasks in front of our programmers I doubt if we will do anything about this for a while.

Is this a problem for others?

I tend not to use flashcards… so it’s not a problem for me :slight_smile:

This is not an easy thing to fix. Until you refresh the page, you will only see the flashcards for LingQs that were there when you loaded the page. Any new LingQs added will not be in the flashcards until you refresh.

It’s a really minor issue, so in that case I wouldn’t worry about it.