Flashcard audio

Hi,

This may have been brought up before, but everytime I try to use the flashcards the audio doesn’t work. A few months ago the audio was working sporadically but now it doesn’t work at all. Has anyone else had this problem, or does anyone know how to fix it?

What browser are you using?

I just had a look and it is Internet Explorer 8, version 8.0.7600.16385

I tried IE on Windows XP, but wasn’t able to reproduce this error. Which operating system are you using? Also, can you try installing QuickTime to see if that solves the problem?

Several months ago I had this problem, w/ IE9 on Windows 7 and on XP. Only once, and for only one day, did flashcard audio work (on the Windows 7 machine) using IE9. However, I have since installed Google Chrome (on the Windows 7 machine), and the flashcard audio works fine w/ that browser. You might consider trying that; installation is easy, and w/ some minor glitches, which may be due to my inexperience w/ it, Google Chrome works well.

Thanks, I just installed google chrome, and the flashcard audio seems to be working again for now. My operating system is windows 7.