Finishing a lesson moves all unknown words to known

I have paging moves to known disabled. Still, when I just finished a lesson, all unknown words went to known. Now I have a couple of hundreds of words that I have skipped over on purpose in my known vocabulary. Stuff like publishing houses, translators name, dedications, chapter names, foreign language citation, a complete set of character names and all the stuff you might find in the beginning of a book. I skipped over this purposefully. I have paging moves to known disabled on purpose as well.

This is only one of many problems. The functionality of this site is getting worse and worse.

Did you ignore these words by clicking on the bin icon or did you just left them blue? If you left them blue, they’ll automatically be added to the list of known words.

Even if I disable paging moves to known?

Yes. All remaining blue words are moved to known when you complete a lesson. The only way to avoid this is to ignore these words by clicking on the trash can. This is what I do.

That is how it always worked. Even with the “Move words to known” option disabled, when you click the complete Lesson option on the last page, all your blue words for the whole lesson will be moved to known. There is no reason to keep blue words. The idea is that you either need to learn them or they are known. (or you can ignore words).
Having said that, you can click on all white words to make them blue again and create LingQs for them. So, if you are reading, and come across a word you incorrectly marked as known or ignored, just click on it to make it blue.

I have the same problem. I’m just getting to know lingq. According to them, when reading each text, you have to decide what to do with the blue words? Otherwise, after reading the text, everything is transferred to the known words?

Yes, please read my post below.