Extension: Rooster Netflix Audio Downloader - Whisper Transcribe Netflix Videos

Thanks Rooster. The audio downloaded no problem.

2 Likes

For some reason, when i enter my licence key its telling me that its invalid. Tried the one from the email and one i found in the read me folder of the roostermaster zip. When i use the one from the email it immediately says its invalid and when i use the other one, the window just doesnt respond in any way at all :frowning: When it asked me for the key on youtube, the one from the folder worked, but on netflix now they both dont

1 Like

Hi @Suhnik, I think I can help you.

I just tested and encountered this problem when entering license on the main page. Try open a video and enter the license key there. I’ll fix this problem in the next update. There is also a separate e-mail which has your personal license key.

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, it worked when I went into an episode on Netflix directly via entering the link in the address bar and then entered the key that came in the downloaded file. Thx for the incredibly quick response!
What’s interesting is that for some reason the key attached to the email didn’t work at all for any of the extensions so far.

1 Like

No problem, glad it worked out.

I know this is confusing and I plan to fix it sooner or later.
You are sent 2 license keys.
→ SendOwl sends a key when you purchase.
→ You are also sent a key automatically from my personal account.
The second key unlocks the extension.
The master key included in the extension will be discontinued at some point. (When process is streamlined, with an installer) I’ll resend personal keys at that time.

1 Like

Fantastic, thanks for doing this.

One other question, my firefox is a lot quieter than chrome, and your plugin downloads the audio at a low volume same in firefox.(It’s a firefox problem.)

• This seems to be a difficult problem to solve, I googled it and so many people do it, but there is no perfect answer. I always run into all sorts of problems, LOL.
    firefox low volume - Google Search

Increasing the volume doesn’t seem to be a simple matter of raising the db, which would result in noise.(How does Adobe Audition avoid distortion when turning up the volume?Limiter?Gate?)

Overall, your plugin works great.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this. None of the LingQ features are supported in Chrome yet but the audio download feature should be working (by clicking the download button next to dropdown, not in this old tool).

1 Like

It doesn’t seem to work in chrome, I’ve tried a couple times and it downloads as a white harsh noise. Or it downloads large non-audio files.
It doesn’t matter, it works fine in firefox.

1 Like