Exchanging messages with native speakers

Warda,
What your wrote is OK. I can understand you. Why are you learning English?

hi if you want speak english with me my meil adress is “ecadu91@hotmail.fr” see you bye.^^

Hi, I´m Ninfa Orobio, I´m learning English but, and i need somebody who help me practicing my speacking if you want talk to me this is my skype: ninfaorobio Please put a message in your invitation who say your are for lingq

Hi everyone…My name is Tammy in English and would like to learn spanish french or european Portuguese…i am willing to help people learn english too…

If anyone can help me please add me on skype search for Tammyl69 - please just add some details to the add…

Please please help…

Thank you to all :slight_smile:

Dome13,
I am a native English speaker who is trying to learn French. It may be a good match. Please email me at jasondixonmail@gmail.com if you are interested in trying to set up a time to speak on Skype.

Jason

I repeat my earlier offer. We are looking for tutors in a variety of language. The work load is very limited but it is a chance to earn points on LingQ or money. Let me know if you are interested.

Steve,
You mentioned in the post in March that the site had enough English tutors. Is that still the case?
Jason

Hi, my name’s Sandra. I’m a native English speaker, born and raised in California. :slight_smile: You can message me on yahoo if you’ve got it. My name’s san2286, just let me know you’re from this site. Feel free to message me.

Hi, guys!
I’m a teacher of Portuguese at high school in Brazil and I would like to exchange languages with an English native speaker, mainly graduated adults. My skype nick is crisolinda. Thanks in advance.

I’m looking for a chance to talk with English speakers (native or not). My skype is in my profile.