Exchange notifications not being sent?

@neofight: No requests during last week at all (rus/eng/fre/ger)

Ah, that looks to be it. I had been testing private posts, assuming that the result would be the same. I tested further and while private request notifications are sending, public ones are indeed not being sent. We’ll get this fixed asap!

Thanks for confirming surgarh.

Great stuff. Cheers Alex.

Hi there. Unfortunately i haven’t received any notifications lately. I guess it lasts a couple of weeks. Only today i have finally received a message from neofight78 reffering to this thread.

No e-mail notifications about exchange for a long time. I can see notifications about roses, etc. but nothing about exchange.

The Exchange notification emails should hopefully be working now - let us know if there are any other issues!

Thanks to everyone who responded. And thanks to Alex and the team for fixing it. I look forward to trying it out soon!

let’s speak russian sometime Skype is dmitrij_bryskin

The problem is now reversed. There is now no email notification for private request. I only learned about them (for Chinese) when I logged into LingQ or when a request is tagged by a comment (got email notifying this comment). (Previously when others complained, it wasn’t a problem for me.)

Not convinced notifications for public requests are being sent out either. Still only getting responses from Evgueny and he tells me that he’s still not receiving any notifications.

I can confirm: I received no notifications, I could see the Neofight’s Request only by pressing ‘Exchange’.

OK, we’ll take another look into this on Monday. We’re really sorry for the trouble with these notifications! We tested on Thursday and they were sending out properly for both public and private requests, but we’ll see if we can figure out why some of these aren’t sending.

Any progress with this, or the notify friends option?

I haven’t yet had a chance to check into this, but I will get to this before the day is done!

OK, so after some further testing there definitely still does seem to be an issue here. I’ve passed this back to our development team and we’ll try to get this resolved as soon as possible.

We’ve pushed another fix here - can you let us know if this is now working properly?

Great, cheers. If I get time, I’ll try to post something in the next day or two and report back.

Hi Alex. I’m still not getting email notifications about exchange requests. I only saw there was an exchane request via the site notifications.

Still looks like it’s not working. I’m only getting replies because Evgueny is dutifully checking the exchange on a regular basis.