Error w/ Cloze Test using Foreign/Previously Unseen Sentences

Hi, I have an issue regarding my cloze test review function not correctly using sentences from which the vocabulary did not originally come from. Oddly, after I answer the Cloze test question, the you answered correctly/incorrectly screen includes the original text from which the vocabulary was drawn from. It’s really helpful when the cloze test questions actually use the original source material, so I’m wondering if this issue was made purposefully, or is an error in the system! This only began a few weeks ago, and was never the case in the past!

Below I attached two screenshots showing the cloze test question (that isn’t from the original text( for the character 名, but the following answer page in the subtext actually uses the original text.

![Screenshot 2024-02-26 152826|690x336](upload://4ypHGe9TweoBNyUhtm4z

1 Like

The other screenshot isn’t showing, but this is question page for the Cloze test

1 Like

Thanks, we will look into that.

1 Like

Hi @zoran ! Any updates on the issue?

1 Like

Hi @STCHEN13 !
Is this happening to you in the Vocabulary Review or Lesson Review?
In the Vocabulary review, this could be the result of the deletion of the lesson which contained the original sentences.
In the Lesson Review, this is an intended behaviour if you are studying another lesson - then the sentence for the Cloze Test will be taken from the current lesson instead of the original.
Please let me know if any of the mentioned describes your case or not.

1 Like

Hi @Denys_B !
This is happening to me in Vocabulary Review. Most of the vocabulary words I review are from imported lessons (so aren’t deleted). I haven’t edited or removed most of my imported lessons, either…

2 Likes