Error opening lessons

I am unable to open my imported lessons. Help!

I checked again. The same for all lessons. Is it me or your server?

1 Like

No, it’s not you! I have the same problem here.

No, it’s not you! I have the same problem here.

Same thing has happened to me.

Same thing has happened to me.

1 Like

Thanks to all. I hope they fix the problem soon. Good night.

1 Like

Same happened to me for lessons in Polish, German, Russian, and Italian. I tried another browser and it still did not work.

Also, when I posted, “internal error” popped up. I kept clicking the “post” button. When I came back, several posts were made (since deleted.)

Does anyone know if this happens much? What if their server goes down too long for me to keep my streak going and my studies falter? I wonder if anyone works on the weekends to check their setup?

Exactly the same problems here,both on my android and my chrome browser. It’s annoying as it’s a service I pay for, there should be some way to officially report issues. Hopefully they are aware and get it fixed soon.

1 Like

Yes, it’s something wrong in the site.
I can only repeat my vocabulary, but I can’t open any lesson.

1 Like

Sorry everyone. We are looking into this and will try to have it fixed as soon as we can.

2 Likes

Hurry! Lingq is like a drug for us!

No, seriously, thanks for your efforts Mark!

I’m heading back to read articles on quora for a while I suppose

The issue should be fixed now. Thanks for your patience everyone and sorry once again.

2 Likes

Great work! Back to reading Game of Thrones in Arabic :wink:

1 Like

Although my Polish streak did go down, this is the first time it is happened for me since I consistently started using LingQ in January.

We are very sorry about this. Fortunately, we were able to resolve the issue before too long. We are still trying to figure out what caused one of our system components to go down. This is not something that happens regularly. We do appreciate you reporting the issue here on the forum. You can also send an email to support or send a tweet to our twitter channel.