English Jokes

Jokes can be difficult to understand in another language. They often use common, casual expressions and cultural references. I’ve added a new collection on jokes in English. I share some jokes and then I explain the phrases and culture behind it. I’ll be adding more to it in the near future.

Thank you very much. I have checked it out and found it pretty intersting.

I am sorry, I have not found any information on your profile concerting how I can address you. It seems from the info that you have provided, that you are quite familiar with the co-called TPRS technique. Are you planning on adding some TPRS beginner lessons in Spanish (of French, for that matter) to LingQ library if only go gauge the interest in such lessons?

Anyway, thank you very much for the collection on English jokes.

Hi, Mikola! Yes, I’m a TPRS trainer. I can make some beginning French and Spanish lessons, but I’m not a native speaker of either of those languages so I’ll see if I can get some native speakers to read them for me. I’m working on some videos for YouTube to show how this method works. Thanks for your interest!

Thank you so much. I am very excited about it. I am looking forward to listening some Spanish TRPS stories at LingQ library.