English conversations on Skype

HI EVERYONE
I’d like to make friends all over the wold !!!
add my skype friends: m_galymzhan
)))

If you guys want to practice english during my night’s please add on Skype: lucaspaynex

Hi, I’m looking for people to do a language exchange :russian-english, english-russian.Doesn’t matter native or not native speaker.My level is pre-intermediate. Thank you. My Skype ID: imanF77

HELLO EVERYONE. I’M GLAD TO BE PART OF THIS FORUM. SO I’M LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO PRACTICE MY SPEAKING ON SKYPE… BY THE WAY THIS IS MY SKYPE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME HERE AS FRIEND…elmax56.

Hello)I am from russian, i learn english,want to friendship with all of the different countries, too I want to learn Japanese, and Korean) My Skype: hruleva1991

Hello , my name Santos and I’m from Indonesia , would like to find good friends for improving conversation that willing to teach and correcting me , about my English knowledge , i think its around intermediate . well feel free to add me as your friends, my skype name : santosamaru.

Hi,

I have picked up your address web for speaking English with someone . I think you very much thinking to us.

Regards.

Hello everyone ! I´m looking for guys to speak in English, I think we can improve our skills each other. My Skype is carlosandre.nc1988

See you soon

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a friend to practice english on skype here is my skype rizqighibran many thanks

Hello , my name isDiego and I’m from Brazil , I need pratice my english - skype name : diegoluispina

I would like to talk to someone in order to improve English.
My name is Luis, I am a man, spanish, 47 years old.
My skype account name is:
luislopezmaier

Please, add me in skype, to practice, my skype id is claytonnog …
thanks

If anybody wanna improve English or Korean. Please add my Skype. Bunsophat2. We will improve for speaking together.

If anybody wanna improve English or Korean. Please add my Skype. Bunsophat2. We will improve for speaking together.

Is there a normal way on the site to set up and engage in tutoring? Or is it ad-hoc, as we see requests in this thread?