Dutch

Hi,

It would be great if Dutch was one of the available languages.

Roland

Roland,

We hope to offer Dutch in the future. We hope that some of our Dutch speaking members will contribute Dutch content, and come forward to correct writing or be tutors. In fact we will have a Free language for people to use for any language they want. We do not have that yet.

In the meantime you can import content from Dutch sources for your own use. You can bring them in under one of our other language sections, as long as you do not intend to learn that language. You just need to remember that for you Swedish or Russian, for example, is really Dutch. The dictionary and the functionality works just fine.

I just read this… You can do that?! Wow! Dies, that is great news! So that means I can import Dutch content into a language I’m not studying, and the dictionary will work for it?

I’m willing to contribute to the Dutch library, to correct writings and to be a tutor! I’m just waiting until the moment it will be available here.

I have one question, if you offer conversations, is audio skype enough, or do you necessarily need to have a webcam?

I have one question, if you offer conversations, is audio skype enough, or do you necessarily need to have a webcam?

Audio skype is fine. There is no requirement to have or provide video conversation.

OK, thanks, I’ll buy a headset with microphone then, and try to record some Dutch lessons. (and then I could offer skype conversations as well later on). Does anyone have some experience to share in recording lessons? If you buy a basic microphone set, is it possible to record acceptable quality audio without too much noice?