Dowload link instead of the player?

Why am I having this in some lessons? → http://s11.postimage.org/3nkawd8ch/image.png

Do you notice this only on certain lessons and only on Firefox? If possible, can you check the error console to see if any errors show up?

You are right on both of these presumptions.
Here is what I’ve got in the error console: Download link instead of the player on LingQ - Pastebin.com

Thanks! I’ll let you know if we need any more info.

Try updating your Flash player and see if that helps!

Later versions of Flash work much slower on the PC I use at the moment (so, I stay with 10.3), but I’ll report you if I encounter this problem on another machine (which has updated Flash) or not.

@alex The problem appears with the last version of Flash Player just as well.

@eugrus - Very interesting, as we haven’t had any other reports of this issue recently. It sounds like it might be a problem specific to your computer, but unfortunately I’m not sure off the top of my head why this would still be happening. Perhaps you can try reinstalling Firefox to see if that helps to address this issue?

@alex This issue appeared on two computers, at least. It rather seems to be lesson-specific.

Try emailing me a link to the lesson to see if that’s the problem. Are these computers connected to the same network, by the way?

Are these computers connected to the same network, by the way?

These computers are in different cities, so, the answer is no.

Try emailing me a link to the lesson to see if that’s the problem.

It’s on the screenshot above.

The /reader/ link is your unique copy of this lesson. To share it, you can just open up the lesson, click in the email icon at the bottom of the dashboard and send it over. Thanks!

There is an “Oops! In order to share an imported lesson you must first add the original source url so others can find the original content.” message then.

I hope, that’s it… http://www.lingq.com/learn/la/store/69204/

Perfect, thank you. The audio appears to work properly on Chrome, but displays “Download file” on Firefox as you mentioned. It also seems to only affect certain lessons, so we’ll have to take a closer look into this one and get back to you if we need anything further!