Donald's mythomania and pseudologia fantastica

“Please correct me if I am am wrong. He was not found guilty and instructed to follow the law(which he was never found guilty of).”

Stephen Taiwan: Trump was not found guilty.

If the case had gone to trial, who knows what the outcome would have been.

Both parties settled out of court. Trump agreed to obey the tenets of the Fair Housing Act. In exchange, he did not have to acknowledge that up until this point he had been violating the law.

I think what you may be asking is, if Trump was not found guilty, how do I know that he had disregarded or violated the law? Since I am claiming that Donald is a pathological liar yet he was not found guilty, what evidence do I have that he lied about discriminating against African Americans?

There is a considerable body of anecdotal stories that I base it on. I will share two:

A black woman named Agnes Bunn recalled hearing in early 1970 about a vacant Trump apartment in another part of Queens, from a white friend who lived in the building. But when she went by, she was told there were no vacancies.

“The super came out and stood there until I left the property,” Ms. Bunn said. (New York Times)

NEW YORK — When a black woman asked to rent an apartment in a Brooklyn complex managed by Donald Trump’s real estate company, she said she was told that nothing was available. A short time later, a white woman who made the same request was invited to choose between two available apartments.
(Washington Post)

So you are saying that there was so much evidence against Trump that the government gave up(because the case was too easy?) and settled out of court, with no admission of guilt, and only that he had the follow the law…which he may or may not have already been doing. Because of this, with 100% certainty Trump is a liar?(based on the result of a hypothetical court case that never happened and with the result you somehow accurately predict)

Do you see any flaw in your argument? AT BEST you can say the truth cannot be determined, but to call him a liar is dishonest and hateful. I hear the treatment for pathological liars is psychotherapy. Do you want help finding a clinic?