Does LingQ works in the same way with android devices than with iOS?

Does LingQ works in the same way with android devices than with iOS?

I’m going to buy a tablet and I would like to get feedback from some of the LingQ users of iPad/ android-(Samsung). I use LingQ with my iPhone to review flash cards only, it works good. I’ve trying to use LingQ with the iPad, and in my opinion is a bit slow the saving new words, comparing when I do it at my PC. So, I am afraid if when using lingq with android should be worse? and In general, which one in your opinion/experience is best for studying languages, watching movies online(with or without subtitles)save files, pod-casts, but also to find good app, dictionaries, audiobooks etc?

I don’t know if the experience will be much worse on Android. I think in most cases it will depend on the hardware and connection speed, as there are even differences between the first and fourth versions of the iPad. Apps will be comparable, as Android also has a fairly good selection of high quality apps.

Since I don’t use an Android device as my main device, I don’t really have many specific suggestions, but hopefully someone else with more experience can come in and offer some advice!