Deleted lessons stay in continue studying/imported lesson section

Deleted lessons stay in continue studying/imported lesson section and when you click on these it says : error not found. Makes app a bit messy

4 Likes

I am having the same issue. Can someone delete these two lessons for me? I can’t continue studying this course because i need to have these deleted because I can’t import fresh copies.

3 Likes

I am also having the same issue. I imported a long list of lessons to a course I created a month or so ago. Then turned it into a playlist. I then decided I didn’t like the older lessons so I deleted them. But they remain in the list. If you try to open them you get a 404 error page. If you try to use the playlist the audio stops and closes when you get to one of the deleted lessons. I tried deleting the whole course and starting over but it doesn’t go away and when I tried to reimport them that also doesn’t work.

3 Likes

it always happens. I wish they could fix it once for all. I have again other ghost lessons! :S

3 Likes

I wish it, too - because many deleted ghost lessons appear on my lists again and again

4 Likes

Hi @reardeltzbrah @lingqdude @JeremyF2590 @davideroccato @Rena33 !
Thank you for pointing out the issue. It has been noted already and will be fixed soon.

2 Likes