Dark Theme Not Functioning and Light Theme is Terrible

I spoke to Zoran about the Dark Theme not functioning and they said they are working on that issue after a “Push”.
Does anyone else find the only option “Light Theme” background distracting and not a User friendly.
I find it difficult to use the Flash Card Options. The answer gets covered over as soon as you select it, and before you hit submit.

4 Likes

On my end it’s not only that Dark Theme is not working… none of the LingQ features are working. I can’t see if a word is unknown or known, nothing is visible. It’s not usable. Great that the team is looking into it.

4 Likes

Yes I have that problem, too. The site is Dark Theme, but the lessons switch to Light Theme. What’s more, linqs and newly created linqs don’t highlight. Hope they can push a fix soon

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing,there are 3 of us now with the same issues. I am surprised a lot more people have not brought it up as a topic.

4 Likes

It’s been brought up here and other threads. No reason to bring it up more as enough people have reported it. (yes, I have the problem too).

2 Likes

There are countless posts about this on the forum. Expect a fix sometime next week, but not before.

2 Likes

I did not go through all the Threads. So I did not see anything mentioned about it.

3 Likes

I did not go through all the Threads.

2 Likes