On both the website and the new beta app the daily listening goal just changed from ‘0.8 hours’ (on the site, or 0.75 hours on the app - i.e. 45 minutes), to 0.5 hours (30 minutes), within the past few hours. Since I started the 90-day challenge in Portuguese last week (and reaching the listening goal is always the thing I struggle with the most in these challenges), I’d be very interested to know if this is a permanent change or just some kind of bug. Thanks!
We did indeed change the listening goal a little while ago - well spotted. This is a permanent change and a welcome one to me too, a fellow LingQer who struggles to meet the listening hours target.
Cool, I like it
Thank goodness, because the 45 mins of listening was always rough with the 90 day challenge. (I’m more of a reading-out-loud guy myself, though listening is also definitely very important)
I’ve failed to meet Challenge’s goals twice just for this reason alone. Nice change.