Daily LingQs on iLingQ

Is there a way, on iLingQ for iPhone, to delete days of Daily LingQs automatically after a certain time or even manually? So far I’m getting a really long list of days (since they come every day), and I don’t know how to get rid of one’s I’ve already done so that I don’t have a big list to scroll through each time.

@Dmlyum - There isn’t a way to do this currently. The app will only show the last 14 days, so older lists will automatically be removed.

We may be able to make some further improvements here, so stay tuned!

Shouldn’t we only do the top one anyway? I was similarly confused when I started with LingQ: couldn’t work out why I had his long list of previous LingQ’s to revise if I skipped a few days. I thought I’d have to go back and do them all. But that’s not true, is it? I guess (hope) the system recalculates which LingQ’s I need to revise each day, based on their status. So I only need to do the latest list.

Is that how it works?

@alex - Would it be possible to at least reverse the order so that the most recent day comes first rather than last? If that were the case, it wouldn’t really matter whether I can delete the other 14 days, because I wouldn’t have to scroll past them all to get to today. In fact, it could be nice to have those extra days available, if they weren’t “in the way.” (Note: I don’t mean to be that obnoxious guy who complains about minuscule things. This is just a suggestion to make things even more helpful, but I don’t see it as an urgent concern by any stretch.)

@zbrntt - LingQs are selected for review based on our Spaced Repetition System schedule. Status 1 - 1 day, Status 2 - 3 days, Status 3 - 1 week, Status 4 - 2 weeks, then 1 month, then 3 months.

If you click “Due for Review (SRS)” column, you will see days and LingQs that are supposed to be reviewed on those days. If you are subscribed for LingQ of the Day emails, it is easier to stay on track with your LingQs.

@Dmlyum - we will keep your ideas in mind while working on a new app version :slight_smile: