Conversation in english

Ankur and everybody else on this forum, why don’t we start by introducing each one of us. let’s start by commenting something about our country and what we do, how is one regular day in our lives. Example: Hello my name is Ruben. I live in Los Angeles, California. I work in an office 20 minutes away from home. I usually start at 8:00 a.m. and finish at 6:00 p.m. On Saturdays I play golf with my friends and after that we all have lunch at an italian bistro called Mauro’s cafe.

This way, you would have an opportunity to write and practice your english. This could be informative and fun.

Please note: You should still seek a tutor to polish your english for they are the ones that can set a course and adapt it to your own personal needs. We can use this forum for practice only. I will be glad to help and moderate if you wish.

Hi there, I would like to talk to someone…and together we can improve our English :))
My skype id is “pierre_laplace”

Hi i am a Chinese,and everyone here can add me friends, My skype ID is yhoo1218,THANK YOU.

Hi there,I would like to speak English with you but I’am not speak it fluently,I need to help,add me my skype ID is romero.j.p.souza,thank you.

Hi I am a moroccan, I’d like to speak english and I hope to become a good speaker. my skype ID is ilyase.inase
add me please, thanks.

If you don’t have a high level in English and try to speak with a member of the same level, both of you will talk quicklier but hardly better because you will repeat your mistakes again and again. I would advise you better to share your languages: who speaks fluently English can offer it receiving a conversation in German, French,Spanish etc from the people who speak them fluently. But from time to time I recommend also to take part in discussions of professinal tutors here in LingQ, the price isn’t exorbitant.

Hi, I would like joint you to improve my spoken English. I have some base, because I had been lived in India for 10 years from 1972 to 1982. Actually I am in France. It will be very interesting to return towards the source. Thanks.

Hi, I’m from Lithuania, Vilnius. I also would like to improve my English. I had been basically learned Russian and German language, English is my fourth language.

I know that is not forum that I should ask about it, but I not found the correct forum to put my problem. Please, sorry to bother.
Why do people hide their emails address? Always that I try speaking with them, I have problem because I not have how.
Anybody can help? What I must to do when I decide speak with someone? Other problem that I had often is that I my watch is always different to person that I have to speak, so and not rare times I lose my lesson.
Same when I put my watch to use my correct GMT time, yet so, my time is different of other users;
Someone konws what time I should use? My GMT or GMT of person I want speak?
Thanks,
Marcos

Hi Marcos,

People have the choice to share their email address with all, or with friends only, or with nobody. These settings can be adjusted on the Settings page.

Regarding the time zone, choose your own time zone properly and the system will adjust the time automatically for all participants. You don’t need to worry about them. Just choose your own time zone properly.

Hi, I’m Russian, but now I live in India-Delhi and I would like to join to Skipe (tatyana150657) to improve my spoke English. Pls, if somebody can help me I will be very glad for that.
Thanks Tanya

Hi everybody, i am indonesian, i am begineer in english and i want cheat with you to improve my english, please add me, i need your help

Hi, My name is Amanda. I am from Houston. I am working on getting a skype account, I would love to chat and help you with your English!
Please add me as your friend on LingQ, and I will get in touch with you when I get everything set up.
Amanda

Hi i also wanted to join. Please add me my skype is jam_quasar…
Thanks

Hi there,I would like to speak English with you but I’am not speak it fluently,I need to help,add me my skype ID is shabana.hasan3,thank you.

Hi there,I would like to speak English with you but I’am not speak it fluently,I need to help,add me my skype ID is shabana.hasan3,thank you.

hello everybody
i’m interesed to in english language and we’r all need to improve our english skills for that what do you think if we make a group and talk to gether learn from each other
see soon
take care
best regards

Hello. I’m Russian, I want to learn English.
Who are interested to find me in skype limon2155515

hı everybady. ı hope everythink is ok. ı am new member. ı am too want improve my speaking ability. we can make voise chat in skype
my id:mustafa7981.