Context Reverso for italian language

Could you please add context reverso for Italian language in French, Dutch and Spanish please? Only reverso conjugation appears in these respective languages for learning Italian which seems useless because there is one in English and conjugation doesn’t change. Translations do change obviously @zoran

2 Likes

Sure thing, done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. If you could pls also add Context Reverso in English for target languages: Italian, German, Chinese. @zoran

1 Like

@janspatina The Context Reverso dictionary is already available for German, Italian and Chinese to English combinations.

1 Like

Could you please add context reverso in French and Dutch for target language German? Same problem: only reverso conjugation pops up in those languages. Thank you @zoran

1 Like

@thibautbogaert Sure, done!

2 Likes

Could you please add Context Reverso in Dutch for target language French too? Same problem, only reverso Conjugation is available for this combination of languages strangely @zoran

1 Like

@thibautbogaert Sure, done!

1 Like

can’t add it for the moment, only conjugation. @zoran

1 Like

Strange, can you check again now?

1 Like

Yes.
It didn’t change, there is still no context reverso.

in this picture, you can see all dictionaries which are available in dutch for target language French (French → Dutch), except for two that I added myself to my dictionaries (Vandale, mijnwoordenboek).

1 Like

Strange. Can you please reach me at support@lingq.com? I’ll investigate that further for you.

1 Like