Connection lost (translations)

It seems that the connection to DeepL ist broken. This afternoon all my dictionary entries suddenly are gone and then I realized that translations are not longer working.

The promblem occurs all within the browser and iOS. It is not difficult to restore the dictionaries but translations doesn’t work anymore.

Ok, I have found the problem: After all the dictionaries had suddenly disappeared and I had added them again under “Manage”, Danish was at the top of the list, so everything was translated from Danish into Danish. Now that I have reorganized the dictionaries, the translations into the target language are working again.

1 Like

Great, glad to hear you figured it out.