Confusion about points

Hi,
a brazilian guy sent me an email asking me a lot of things about LIngQ, and one thing that caught my attention was the fact that people get confused about the activity points in the honor roll (where he found me) and the points for paid activities. At least in the Portuguese interface, the terms used are the same, and it can really be confusing…
Just a tip for you…

These should really be quite different. After all one is the Activity Score and the other is the LingQ Points. They are not Activity Points. If they are called Activity Points in Portuguese we should definitely change that. Any of you Portuguese speaking members who want to edit our Portuguese translation are always welcome. :slight_smile: Just email me at LingQ Support and I can set you up. Any of you who already have access can edit the translations at any time. You only have to let me know when you have made a change so I can have the changes updated to the site.

I’m afraid it is not that easy… the problem is that the translation of “score” to Portuguese is “pontuação” which is derived from “pontos” (points!) (you increase your score in a game by making points, don’t you?)
Maybe you could force a bit the translation and use “nível de atividade” (activity level) to try to make the difference clearer…
Just a sugestion…