Completing a lesson removes the lesson from lingq?

I recently completed two lessons today and I noticed that once I clicked the “Complete Lesson” button, the lessons are nowhere to be found. Not in my newly accessed lessons nor in the course overview. It seems they were deleted automatically. I’m unsure of if I can complete other lessons without them disappearing.

1 Like

The same has been happening to me for a couple days. Now, in my case:
-It only happens when using the phone app (iPhone) (no problem on the PC)
-It only happens with imported Asahi Shinbun (a newspaper) lessons (tried Kathimerini in Greek, it doesn’t delete them)
-It needs to be the last lesson of the course (when finishing lessons in the middle, it doesn’t delete them)

Then, if you click, “start new lesson”, the last lesson of the course will be deleted 100% of the time.

edit: this happens even if I imported the lesson from the PC, and the switch to the phone.
edit2: Now that I think about it, another two lessons, this time not “news import” but a couple chapters of a book that I’m reading in Italian, disappeared last week (Friday more or less) for no reason (I think it was again something with the phone).

1 Like

@Verissimus Are you using app or web version? Can you please provide a link to the course you imported a lessons to?

1 Like

@rafarafa Can you try again and let me know if it still happens? We pushed a fix for which we hope should solve the issue some users like you are experiencing.

1 Like

It’s working fine now, thanks!

What I did: Imported a random Asahi Shinbun lesson (news import) using the iPhone app, finished the lesson, clicked “Start new lesson”.
The lesson is still there. It’s very easy to tell because, before, when it was deleting those, I couldn’t see the Asahi Shinbun course in my “recent lessons” even though I just read one article. Now I can.

As a side note, the previously deleted lessons remain deleted (as in, the fix didn’t “restore” them).
Those were not important to me, but just in case you wanted to know.

1 Like

Great, thanks!

Hey Zoran, I was using the app for iPhone when it happened, I haven’t tried it on the web version.
In my case, the lessons were toward the beginning of the course, in the 1 and 2 position.
Here is the link: Login - LingQ

Thanks

@Verissimus Thanks. Should be fixed now. Let me know if it’s fine on your end too.

1 Like

It’s working! Thanks Zoran

1 Like